Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Keep walking along...

I don't even know where to begin. Life has been much like a rollercoaster this year. The silence over here in this little space has been so much the opposite of the craziness that has been taking place within the walls of our home.

Lost our job
worked 2 jobs
2 months after losing our job a new job came along
with that multiple whirlwind offers came
I am still working part time at our church
still homeschooling, although not like we are used to

we miss slow at home days of just being
we miss being able to do even simple family things anymore
speech and debate life is about to take over
prayers and more prayers have been going up in regards to business potentials at home

learning hard truths about growing up for parenting and the children
lots of stretching has taken place
God's unweavering provision covered every inch of the last couple months

Life is unpredicatable. Each of these crazy moments are not necessarily ones I would have picked to walk down. The scars and brusies still hurt. The tight chest with conversations still exist although I am sure with time the hesitation may go away. I know without a doubt that God is faithful and has a plan for us but I would be remiss to say that there are still times of walking this incredibly busy time that I still have fear of the rug moving again. 

More change is to come. I'm sure of it. I don't know to what extent but I feel it. 

This year has been nothing like I thought it would be but I rest in knowing it is everything God knew it would be. I don't know what the future holds but I do know who holds the future and he says to keep walking this way. 

So... we will keep walking. 

No comments: