Saturday, July 29, 2017

God has plans for him! I'm glad he's mine.

Can I take a moment to share about this man?




This man right here is something else. He has been put through the ringer over the last 2 years. Yet he selflessly dedicates his time to making sure he is accomplishing projects that need to be finished. Working any bit of hours needed in order to provide. Tirelessly working on very little sleep to squeeze in everything he needs/wants to get done. He's had a family member tell him that he got the short end of the stick lately yet this man keeps his head up and knows unwaveringly that God is in control.

He hasn't given up.

Of course, there have been tears. There have been moments of "I don't understand and why?" Yet he buckles down and does that needs to be done without complaint or fear. His heart in the last two years, and so much more even in the last week, blows me away that he isn't prideful at all when seeking where he needs to be. He puts himself last all the time.

I am so incredibly proud to be his wife. 

I am so incredibly proud to be walking life with him. 

His heart and focus. 


God has plans for him. My heart aches for that to be revealed to him. For the weight on his shoulders to lift but I know that even if God chooses not to allow that on this side of eternity he will do all he can to make sure he is honoring God in all he does.

We are so blessed to walk these valleys, mountains, and roads with him. He is such a blessing to our family.

Thank you for letting me take a moment to share about him.

No comments: