Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Sometimes you have to roll with the punches...

Straight up life has been beyond a rollercoaster the last couple months, but the last month has been especially hard. So much hurt from so many sides and people I don't even know where to start. But at the same time I feel God saying, "Don't try to start, keep your eyes on me and I'll make them all fade away. Focus on me, and your family, and what I have in front of you. I'll drowned out the rest of the noise. "

Some days, I won't lie, that's easier said then done. Why do we always struggle with that? I think social media plays into that.

"The noise" is too convenient. 

I'm doing my best of drowning it out. Focusing on my little world right here in front of me. Funny how sometimes He says "your little world is all I want you in right now..." The stretching and growing only taking place when our eyes are on God as we continue this rollercoaster of a ride because in the end He has our best in mind and He will not forsake us! He has his reasons although we don't see nor understand any of it.

I feel myself some days staring off on a project or chill time because "I just don't know." I need to remind myself that I'm not supposed to know and that what God keeps in the secret places are there for my good. I know in the end this all will be another piece of our story that shows Only God and how HE has brought us though. HIS story is being written. It's all growing so weary but I declare my weakness so His strength may be known!

As hard as it is some days...

I will sing...
I will praise Him no matter what...
I will work on the projects He has placed before...
I will rest in His faithfulness because He has never not provided!

No comments: