Thursday, February 26, 2015

Need to just...

Do you ever stop to think about the emotions it takes to get through a single day? 

A single week? 

The highs, lows, and in between? 

This week has been crazy, but...

Yesterday alone I am pretty sure I had enough emotions in a single 24 hour period to last 2 full weeks. Weather related. School related. Life related. Friends related. 

Why do you think some days/weeks offer more emotions in a single clock rotation then others? Why does it feel so hard to snap back into an even flow on other days? 

I feel pulled in so many directions... to continue with something the kids love or not is only one of the many questions swirling. Standing in the wind of a storm to crush Satan is another. But when will the wind stop? Only God knows. 

This year has been trying, stretching, and educational to say the least. Family legacy and dynamics changing but these emotional filled days are taking their toil on my head and heart. I have got to find a way to sit... and be still. To let God sort them out and hopefully calm the frantic back and forth thoughts of it all. 

I have got to figure out how to stop the spinning feeling through it all. 

I need to just... 

........

No comments: