Sunday, September 18, 2011

This Journey is slow... I feel it'll be worth it though...

I have been tested this week.

Tested in a way I wasn't prepared for.

Tested in a way that has brought up a lot of good and sad questions.

Tested in a way that has yet to reveal God answer.

I have learned a lot about myself this week. I have learned that I hold more of the wheel than I let on to at times. I learned I need to walk the talk much better then I conducted myself this week. I learned even more than I thought possible to let go and let God. I learned that I can reach of "Give Up" point when a curveball comes faster than I thought I could.

God is still continuing to work there is no doubt about that. The process right now is painful and uncomfortable. There is a reason for its length and I need to remember that... It's easier said than done.

I have got to remember during this testing period that God's plan may be slow but the end is worth the journey.

I feel like this cute little guy right here. The journey to the end of this bench was a long way away for him... The Finish Line of God's plan for us feels like that right now too, but I know this little guy never gave up. I resolve not to as well. Even though this week I threw my hands up and said otherwise. Thank goodness for grace and forgiveness.

slowcopy

"Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:" Psalm 37:5 {We only want HIS will... not ours! So we are committing the LORD's way and trusting him. No matter how long he has chosen this process to go.

1 comment:

Janet Rose said...

Honestly and wonderfully put. I've been on a similar pathway for awhile now. God is working and His plan is worth it. Thanks for the encouragement to keep putting one foot in front of the other.