Saturday, December 4, 2010

L.E.N.S. Photo Challenge - Cropped Edition

{Anyone else having issues viewing the collages at the bottom? They half load every time I try viewing. *frown*}

Last week when I saw that this week's LEarning Never Stops Photo Challenge theme was "Cropped" this was the first picture I thought of.


Crops and crops and crops of all sorts of tulips in every shape, size, and color! I never had a clue there were so many different types of tulips out there. This is just one of the beautiful sights we were able to see this summer. It was a beautiful!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


If you want to link up and join the photo challenge fun head on over to Home Is Where You Start and play along! :)





Home Is Where You Start From

7 comments:

Joy said...

oh, I love the pictures!! Great job!!

{LyndsD} said...

:) Thank you Joy!

Hen Jen said...

LyndsD, Oh how I love your take on "cropped"!! love it!

sooo beautiful, love the colors :)

Patti said...

Oh my. Breathtaking. The colors are exquisite, but the one in the mud just moves me. Beauty in the mud. Yes, yes. That's life, right there.

Janet Rose said...

Love the tulips! Great photos.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Gorgeous. So happy to have found you through the hop today.

{LyndsD} said...

:) Thanks everyone!! Hen Jen... oh the pictures do not give these colors justice. To see them in person was like nothing I have seen before. You'd love it.

Awww Patti!!! Someone who gets why I had to capture the picture of the Tulip in the mud!!! It too moved me. I absolutely love that one too. :) Thank you!

Awww Thanks Janet.

Hi Chic... Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad that you did. :)