Saturday, December 4, 2010

DPP - Day 4

It's Saturday.

Duh right?

The problem is I have been thinking it's Saturday since Thursday! No joke. It has most certainly been one of those weeks. Rearranged our living room to accommodate the Christmas tree. That in turn meant change up my boys' room to accommodate the toy chest that now needed to be housed there. Put up Christmas tree Monday night so the kids could see it when they woke up. This morning we finally tackled decorated said Christmas tree after failed attempt after failed attempt since Tuesday!

It's finally Saturday.

The kids are in bed and I am breathing a sigh of relief for surviving all this week has brought. One beautiful thing this week did bring me was some much needed encouragement from a close friend. Encouragement and friendship that is locked deep down in my heart to be stored with smiles and love for ever more! This girl is my best friend in the whole world. We knew each other, what seems like a lifetime ago, and God brought her back in to my life with such force. A force I love and cherish and can't thank him enough. Her timing back into my life couldn't have been more perfect. I am so thankful for all that she is and the encouragement, heart, love for God, and just her that she brings to our friendship. I am so thankful to finally a true best friend. God has so answered my prayers for one in such a way that could only be from Him!!

Then that same day another dear friend posted this on her Facebook. I love this!!

May we be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith.
Romans 1:12


Oh this is so very true and the timing of this appearing... priceless!!!

Anyways... I must go finish the laundry and dishes before my dear husband heads home... Clean up from the day and relax with a cup of hot chocolate too. :) I hope your Saturday was rockin'!

Here is my DDP for day 4. Just a little fun with our Christmas lights and dragging the shutter. Enjoy.

My heart is full!




Sorry this post is all over... I'm tired.

All in all this week has been great. I can not believe there are only 21 more days until Christmas! Not sure I'm ready.

Are you?

Interested in seeing other December Photo Project entries... Click Here

December Photo Project

No comments: