Friday, December 23, 2016

Scripture and a Snapshot {Revelations 3:20}

It's been way to long since I have made one of these and I ran across this picture yesterday. The second I saw it this verse swept over me and took my breath away! I knew right then and there I had to type this one up! 


I am working on a page that will have all of my Scriptures and Snapshots all in one place. I pray as I work on it and then post it that the Lord speaks to you through these verses as He has me.

What I loved so much about this meme is it brought Scripture more to life for me. I could see the elements around me differently and the Lord would lay a verse on me that would correlate with it. It was amazing!  

If you feel lead to create one yourself as well I'd love to know so I may come and see what the Lord has placed on your heart as well! I miss this little meme that used to flock the pages of our blogs so long ago. I hope to bring it back as the Lord directs. 

1 comment:

Bev said...

Great visual!! Love it and a meme would be great!! I'll be looking for pictures and scriptures!!