Saturday, February 6, 2016

Here is to my next step...

It's the still of the morning. Only a couple rustling noises come from the blankets at my feet with the  kiddos still sleep. I am sitting here checking photography photos and scouting the shoot location I will be in only a few short hours.

I'm nervous and honored at the same time. Just an interesting combination. God 100% set this up so I know he's got it and he's equipped me to do this. How I was chosen. What God did behind the scenes.

It doesn't shake the feeling though...

Is this really happening? It really it. It truly really is.

Today feels like the beginning of something new. Something God has been working on me to do for years. He 100% wet the ground and then the fleece overtime I asked. Faithfully.

So, here is to stepping out on the faith and assurance I will be doing something today God wants me to do.

After all of the photo shoots I have done over the last 10 years, today feels official for some reason.

Here we go Lord... Your Will and not mine be done.

Ephesians 3:12 {KJV}  
In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

No comments: