Saturday, September 6, 2014

Bold New Steps...

Well, it appears it's official now... 

The big pink box has arrived. One of a couple ventures I have been praying about is about to begin. Excited to start yet excited as God continues to reveal directions for the other opportunities too.  I will be throwing a "launch" party next week and I'll share the link on here. If you love Thirty-One, have questions, or would love info on them and their products I'd love to help in anyway. I promise not to blow up your feeds with loads of product too.  But if you are interested in their product I'd love to order it for you. 

It'll be exciting to see where God leads this (if anywhere; if I can be bluntly honest), and what else he is bringing to the table in addition. Great is His faithfulness!

If you'd like to look around before I link the "launch" party feel free to check out my site. This is a great company based off of Proverbs 31. I love it. I'd appreciate prayers that I keep this and direct in the path God desires. Thanks! 


Here is to a new adventure... 

No comments: