Wednesday, May 2, 2012

"New" new... again

Yesterday was the beginning of the new.

The "new" new... again.

It's hard to put into words how I feel right now. How so many words have been said to us over the last week and how my heart is trying to finds it's right place on this script of mine. I am reminded that God is most certainly in control. I am reminded that I am safe and in his arms. He is working out a plan that I don't understand and while this new new doesn't change any of our day to day we have grown accustom to in the last 5 months it's still... New.

In my head right now a teeter tater effect is taking place with words I have been showered with. Abruptness if you will of "where did that come from and what is God telling them on my behalf." Is God using these words to prepare our hearts and minds for more... New?

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. Isaiah 55:8

I am holding strong to the knowledge I have that God does things that don't make sense but he is there through it all. The safety net only appears after I jump in obedience.

God is preparing... He is moving... Preparing us for possibly even more new. There isn't much I know right now except he is heavy on my heart. Lessons of surrender and obedience like never before. Next steps in my walk with him.

So as we walk into this season of unknown... again... whatever God brings our way his plans are better than anything we can imagine.

It'll be WORTH IT ALL




No comments: