Saturday, March 26, 2011

L.E.N.S. Photo Challenge - Spring

It's been such a long time since I've linked up. :( I missed you all!! I was so happy to see Jen post that this week's theme is Spring as the trees here just started to bloom. Tuesday I got a chance to snap some pictures of a tree near our library before story time. It was such a beautiful welcomed sight after all of our recent grey clouds.



I'd love to see SPRING in your neck of the woods. I love this time of year. Sun is out more and newness is all around!!

Be sure to head on over to Home Is Where You Start From and submit your SPRING picture.

9 comments:

Janet Rose said...

Beautiful! We just went to a cherry blossom festival today and I wished I had had my camera with me. So love your photo!

Our Peculiar Lives said...

Beautiful! I love the shallow dof and the colors, so soft and sweet. Beautiful job!

Unknown said...

Wow. Nice composition!

Betty Marie said...

Our pink buds have fallen off, replaced by the bright green leaves... the promise that warm air is on the way. Love your photo!

Susan said...

Oh,so lovely! Cherry blossoms hold a special place in my heart. Your image so adeptly conveys their delicate beauty.

Kelly said...

Pretty! I can't wait to see everything start blooming here!

MomLaur said...

Breathtaking! Such beautiful clarity on the shot!

Tiff said...

Wow....that is such a beautiful pic..love it...so colorful! :O)

Hen Jen said...

wow, beautiful! I have a thing for tree blossoms!

thanks for linking up with us!! :)