Saturday, November 27, 2010

L.E.N.S. Photo Challenge - Your Best Shot Edition

Well it seems to have been a few weeks now since I have been able to play. Man life has been crazy.

This week though over at Home Is Where You Start From the LEarning Never Stops Photo Challenge theme is "Your Best Shot". I have scoured through pictures and keep coming back to my Wordless Wednesday picture from this week (since I haven't posted any pictures of my kids on here.).

I took this picture two days before Thanksgiving. I thought when I saw it "how cute is this little guy!?" I loved how the sun was casting the full shadow and how ironic it represented how I was feeling that day... Stuck {due to the weather}. I had to try to capture it. If I didn't I would have been kicking myself for a super long time. We ended up having a white Thanksgiving. My family's first ever! If you read below it kept us home bound this year, but it was still a fantastic Thanksgiving. I hope yours was as well.

So here is my submission this week




If you'd like to play go on and click over here and link up on Home Is Where You Start From. I'd love to see your entry! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Joy said...

Wow. That is just stunning. I love it. Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying such kind words about my picture.

amy said...

That is a really amazing capture. nice job.

Janet Rose said...

Isn't it a wonderful feeling to have captured a moment like this?!!
It was worth the trek in the snow for sure. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Kim Turnage said...

Beautiful lighting! Thank you for choosing this one!

Sereina said...

What a neat photo!

Hen Jen said...

wow, just wow- what a great shot! We traveled to visit family for Thanksgiving, and we enjoyed a white holiday, also! So glad you shared this with us, it is stunning!