Thursday, October 23, 2014

Story of my life...

But seriously where is the time going?

The seconds and minutes on the clock... The days and weeks, months and the year...

What is going on?

What did those days used to look like of nothingness? Baking and reading, coloring and even relaxing. Oh I long for those days again.

I can not believe we are a week away from Halloween and practically a month away from Thanksgiving. That can't be right, can it?

God has been working on my heart so much lately. It's been so nice to hear and feel his lessons and hands. I won't lie there for a while it was a going through the motions kind of days and I could feel the distance. Totally self-induced. Totally stunk. But lately... oh the hunger for our amazing Father who provides and is always there when you ask has breathed, yet again, a new life in my soul. I love it!

Colton Dixon's new song speaks such a loud volume to me right now too. Such a cry of my heart and soul. To be emerged in all that is God. The excited gives me goosebumps. I don't want to lose sight again of why I am to do what he has called me to do, or to be what he desires of me to be. He put the longing in my heart for a reason. Running full blast again feels refreshing!!
(hahaha now if I could only put that into shoes on my street that probably physically feel refreshing as well.) ;)




May be far fetched but this journey the last couple months of busyness and motions I have felt like this hay bale... rolled and rolled. Clippings and pieces rolled tighter and tighter to form a solid barrier that as the winds and life blow through this field it stands strong. It stands in place.

Funny how God reveals that in a random picture you take for totally different purposes. Oh his little whispers along the way... I love it!

No comments: