Monday, March 28, 2011

Change.

I am ready for life to change.

Change of scenery.

Change of routine.

Just change.

I want to explore.

I want to capture.

I want to be...

In this waiting pattern we seem to be holding in I sometimes drift with my thoughts of what could be. What could be coming and someday be our new normal. In the same nanosecond it seems I drift to what if this is it?

The waiting can be so long and desolate feeling sometimes. I am longing for change. I am longing for newness. Whatever that newness is. As long as it's God lead.

Adventure.

Spontaneity.

Thrill.

Capturing every second along the way.

I can't tell if God is preparing me for something OR I am just anxiously awaiting something I might not ever have, but I have to say I am ready for whatever it is. I know God will take care of us along the way. Stay or go. Near or far. Whatever it is we'll be together. I am not sure what my heart is longing for exactly right now...

...but it definitely feels something!!

3 comments:

{LyndsD} said...

:) We should look for it together!! :) xoxo

Dionna said...

Hmmm -:) Somewhere warm, k?

{LyndsD} said...

Absolutely!!!! How does Bora Bora sound??? I am very over this cold rainy weather!! Come on warm weather!!! :) :)